Foot and ankle health is the key to getting around with ease.
We want to keep you on your toes, be it for playing sports, dancing, teaching or keeping up with your kids.
Come see Mercyhealth’s orthopedic specialists if you’ve suffered a traumatic injury – sprain or break, or dislocation – in your feet or ankle. Don’t let an accident cause you years of pain and suffering when the solution is at Mercyhealth Orthopedic Center of Excellence. Not all foot and ankle problems are the result of an accident; some are caused by genetic defects or aging.
If you are suffering aches or sharp pains and having trouble walking, running or putting weight on your feet and ankles, it could be:
- Arthritis of the ankle or foot
- Repetitive stress injury from sports (soccer, running, football or other) or work
- Ruptured tendons and ligaments
- Pain on the top of the foot or the bottom of the foot, like plantar fasciitis
- A sprain, dislocation or fracture
- Injuries or defects in the toes
Mercyhealth Orthopedic Center of Excellence offers a range of treatments from conservative to more invasive: physical therapy, orthopedic devices, injection therapies and reconstruction surgery.